Job Title: HR Assistant (with ADP Workforce Now proficiency)
Reports To: HR Supervisor
Education and Experience Requirements: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business field. 2+ years’ experience in a human resources position.
Job Summary: HR Assistant to support busy HR department. Will be responsible for providing administrative support for the department, assisting with the hiring process, scheduling new employee orientations and training and entering of a high volume of employment records into our HR database.
Physical Demands: Intermittent standing, Sitting for long periods of time, Finger dexterity to perform duties such as typing and writing.
First State Orthopaedics reserves the right to revise this job description at any time.
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL EMPLOYEES
· Provide exceptional service to all of our patients.
· Exhibit professionalism and ethical behavior at all times.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of patient information and business within the organization’s policies.
· Maintain OSHA and HIPPA regulations.
· Treat everyone with respect, courtesy and friendliness.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures for our organization.
· Communicate recommendations on improvements of policies and procedures to management.
· Participate in committees, discussions and other team functions.
· Provide additional duties as may be assigned.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The above statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills or duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). This document does no create an employment contract and employment is “at-will”.